Dear Church Members,
In the past couple of years we have studied the Red Letter Challenge and the BEING Challenge. Starting this Lent we are beginning the next one in the series, the Forgiving Challenge. There will be sermons and weekly small groups available to join or you can buy a book and do it by yourself. Here are some ways you can join in:
- Buy a book and do your daily readings
- Come to worship and hear the sermons
- Join a small group and talk about the material weekly.
- For those not in a small group, go on our Facebook and see the weekly Zach Zehnder video.
The books will be for sale at the back of church, in the Café and Pam will have them in the church office.
The price is $12 and payment can be made in cash, check or online. Just note that your donation is for a Forgiving book.
The weekly small groups are as follows:
- Sundays at 6:30 pm (during confirmation) in the library with Christine Eriksen – beginning March 6th.
- Tuesday afternoons at 4 pm in the library with Lisa Halloran – beginning March 8th.
- Tuesday evening at 7:30 pm in the parish hall with Carol Mittelstaedt, Andrea Romano and Loraine Kelly – beginning March 8th.
- Thursday evenings at 7:30 pm in the Youth Room with Mike Wheeler and Tony Romano – Beginning March 10th.
- Fridays at noon in the parish hall with a soup luncheon provided. Leaders will be Rosemarie Sandhop and Barbara Fischer beginning March 11th.
Please sign up for small groups in the narthex after church or by emailing Carol Mittelstaedt at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Pam at the office at 631 584-5212.